- Observing the observer
- State of the Lehigh Experimental Forest, 2017
- The Tangled Bank Gets A Sign!
- Invasion confirmed. Water lettuce and water hyacinth overwintering in Pennsylvania.
- What’s in a name? Something (completely different) to be said about taxonomic nomenclature
- Another spectacular Laguna Negra
- Coring Lake Aquitania
- Lake Tota and more paramo
- By bus, plane, and car. On to Sogamoso
- This land is not an inheritance from our parents; we are borrowing it from our children.
@LehighEcology (EES-28, EES-152)My Tweets
- RT @LehighEcology: What’s in a name? Something (completely different) to be said about taxonomic nomenclature testateamoebaeresearch.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/wha… via @… 8 months ago
- RT @YellowBuckeye: A Sunlit hickory on the edge of the Lehigh University campus. With @StatelyTrees https://t.co/x0AGzG4iIm 11 months ago
- RT @LehighEcology: New invaders in the Lehigh Valley? Or just summer visitors? Observations on the Lehigh Canal. #ees152 #ees386 https://t.… 1 year ago
- @neuey We are in the forest most Mondays. Will be resurveying the deer exclosures in two weeks. 1 year ago
- RT @IceAgeEcologist: The World's Most Urgent Science Project theatlantic.com/science/archiv… @Pal_EON @mcdietze @DJPMoore @YellowBuckeye @StatelyTr… 1 year ago
TagsAcer Acer plantanoides alfred russel wallace Amphibians Aquarium Art-Science Betta splendens Biodiversity Biogeochemistry Biogeography camera trap Climate change Colombia Conservation Costa Rica Crowdfunding David Quammen Disease Dust Earthworms Ecological succession Ecology Ecosystems Environment experiential learning Extinction Fieldwork Fish Forest history Francis Trembley Gunnar Erdtman Health Herbarium Hyalosphenia hydric soil Hydrology invasive species Joseph Leidy Lehigh arboretum Lehigh Experimental Forest macroinvertebrates Marsh Microbes Microorganisms Nature Nebela Nebela ansata New Jersey Pine Barrens Northern Wisconsin Kettle Peatland Project Norway maple Paleoecology palynology paramo Peatlands Pesticides Plants pollen Pollution Presque Isle Red-back salamanders Research Salt marsh Science Song of the Dodo student activity Swamp Tangled Bank Teaching Testate amoebae Twitter water hyacinth water lettuce wetland delineation Wetlands Wildlife
Recently Viewed Posts